moggio plays music of many kinds from many sources. If you have most of your collection in Google Music, but also use Soundcloud and enjoy Shoutcast streaming, moggio allows you to use one application to listen to everything together.
Its interface is a website running on your computer, so it looks and acts the same anywhere you run it. You can configure your operating system with global hotkeys to script actions (next, pause, etc.). The website uses this API, so anything possible in the main interface can be scripted with hotkeys. Since it's just a website, your phone can act as a remote control to the computer where your speakers are.
Code at: github.com/mjibson/moggio.
Version v0.1.0 (01 Mar 2016)
- Clicking play on a track will play its album
- Shoutcast PLS playlists can now be refreshed without deleting and re-adding the source
- Display updating sources
- New available versions displayed when available
- Fix for Google Music settings
- Internal refactoring to improve safety
- Improved seek bar
- More consistent UI experience
- Fix for Bandcamp URLs
- Upgraded various components: MDL 1.1.1, gdrive v3 API, reflux 0.3.0
Sourcesmoggio can play music from these places.
- Google Drive
- Google Music
- Shoutcast Streaming
- Your computer
Formatsmoggio can play music in these formats.
- NSF (Nintendo Sound Format)
- Ogg Vorbis - Linux/Mac only
- SPC (Super Nintendo) - Linux/Mac only
Archive FormatsMusic archived in these formats will be extracted.
- RSN (used to package Super Nintendo SPCs)